Easy Home Remedies For Cracked Heels
Cracked heels are just like an unpleasant dream of many, especially of the trendy girls as they are fond of wearing different and trendy foot wears. No matter how well you are dressed up but having heel fissures spoil the overall charm and the beauty and sometimes make you to feel embarrassed in front of others. Keeping in view these perspectives the feet should be given proper care and attention.
Common Causes of Cracked Heels
Some of the reasons causing cracked heels or heel fissures are wearing open shoes which are held on the feet by a strap that goes between the toes, having dry feet skin which is caused by a lot of exposure to air (mostly in the winters) and deficiency of moisturization. Wearing hard sided foot wears, walking barefoot, dearth of vital fatty-acids also add to the cause.
If continuous exertion is done on the feet it can result in the wide opening of the cracks which can lead to painful bleeding. It is easy to deal with such heel fissures by adopting some of the remedies that are available at our homes which does not cost us an arm and a leg. The following are some of the home remedies for cracked heels that can be adopted to heal the heel fissures:
Use These Home Remedies For Cracked Heels
1. The Fig tree (peepal tree) leaves are used as the remedy for the skin problems. Use the milk of this tree and fill the cracked heels with the milk. This will help in healing the cracks.
2. Add salt to the home- made pure ghee (Desi Ghee) and fill the cracked heels with this mixture which will smoothen the heels and provide it moisture too.
3. Crush the onion in the mixer and apply the crush on the cracks by tightly holding it with a cloth for some time. This is the cheapest remedy among all available.
4. Adding salt to the mustard oil and filling the cracks with it can be beneficial too. This problem is quite common in the winters as the winters absorb lot of moisture from the skin. At night before sleeping dip your feet in the luke warm water containing salt and mustard oil. Keep the feet in the water until it becomes cold.
5. After that dry your feet with the towel and apply petroleum jelly (Vaseline) on them and wear socks. This is the most advantageous and prominent remedy which will help in healing the cracks as well as removing the swellings too.